Tohickon Family Camping
Family Event | Tohickon Family Camp Grounds | Aug 5th - 7th
Intro to Family Camping
- This is a great alternative (or addition to) to Jambo/Akelaland.
- This is a Camp for the entire family - or just one parent - to attend with their Scout.
- This is not an official Pack Event.
Cost For Family Camping and Deadlines
- Signup needed ASAP.
- Contact Mr. Dunn for additional info and payment.
- Money due date 7/17/15...Cost for pig roast will be given after the total attending is determined.
- Need to know who will be attending the Pig Roast, number of adults and number of children
- Pig Roast Saturday night, the cost is TBA for adults and TBA for children 12 years and under, participation is not required. Last year was 13.50 and 7.50 respectively.
General Information about this Camp
- Dates for camping are August 8th to August 10th.
- Check in after 9am and Check out after 1pm.
- Check in at main office when you arrive
- Need access card to get into campground after check in.
- Quiet time is from 11pm to 8am.
- There will be a place to fish, no fishing license is required.
- There will be a chance to earn belt loops for fishing and other activities.
- Bring bikes if you have room.
- There will be access to a kiddie and adult pool.
- Game Room
- General Store
- Bath House
- Pets Welcome(except pool and game room)
- Laundry Facility
- Saturday Hay Ride
- There is may possibly going to be free Arts & Crafts event on Saturday so we need to know how many children will attend that ahead of time.
- Check out the Documents Section of the website for general camping info.
Map and Directions